Vulnerability At Home, Work and More
Even at the top of our game, we men find ourselves wanting more from life.
This week we are sharing a podcast that covers vulnerability at home, work and more. It's entitled, "How Gender Equality Benefits You and Makes You Happier" and it features Ray Arata, Co-Founder of Gender Leadership Group & Founder of the Better Man Conference interviewed by Shana James, Founder of Man Alive.
Here's a larger list of what the podcast covers:
- How to grow and evolve into the man you want to be, without being driven by other's expectations or shame.
- What you stand to gain from gender inclusion and supporting women in your life.
- How to handle vulnerability, even in a corporate context.
- The benefits of starting to live and lead with your heart open.
- One surprising thing you can do that leads to other men trusting you more.
Contact [email protected] to learn about GENDER PARTNERSHIP training, COACHING or CONSULTING for your organization.
On behalf of Gender Leadership Group, the Better Man Conference, and all of our team members, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to all of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, marketing partners, and supporters for being such an important part of the men's inclusionary leadership movement.
TWITTER COMMENTS - Better Man Conf.